How to Choose a Sleeping Bag
Camping requires reliable and durable sleeping bag to avoid discomfort and body ache as you sleep out of your comfort zone. Make sure to choose the right sleeping bag to avoid ruining the entire trip. Shopping for one can be hard if you don’t know what you’re looking for. Below are some tips that will help you pick the best sleeping bag:
- Price: of the obvious reasons, price is one of the important factors you need to consider when making a purchase. To prevent risk of failing and achieve necessary sleeping and camping factors, it would be ideal not to worry too much about the price. You will only have a hard time looking for quality sleeping bag if your budget targets the cheaper one. You must not base the quality on the price alone; choose design that is significant for your needs. Make sure to read customers review before buying the item.
- Appropriateness: Keep in mind that good and reliable sleeping bag can make your life comfortable in the most uncomfortable place on Earth. There are other part of the system which comes with your sleeping bag such as shelter, clothing, pillow, pad and bag. Regardless of the brand your chose, the objective is to understand that the appropriateness of your sleeping bag is based on comfort.
- Lightweight Bag: If you’re planning to camp on distant places, make sure to consider the weight of your sleeping bag, is it lightweight or too heavy? It is important to find one that comes with lightweight materials; this will help you lessen the burden of tracking and giving space for other important camping items. Sleeping bags must be resistant and durable to whatever weather changes. This must have the ability to keep you warm during cold weather and cool especially during summer. You must also buy sleeping bag that provide enough space for insulated bed clothing.
- Lining and Shell: The standard material used for the sleeping bag lining and shell is nylon. It is fast drying, breathable, durable and comfortable. Sometime polycotton is utilized for lining because of its offer comfort to the user. Unfortunately polycotton is slow drying and can feel clammy when wet.
- Dimensions: Remember that comfortable sleeping bag differ in size, make sure to pick the one with appropriate sleeping bag date and try the size. The most reliable is close fitting bag; there are some which are designed for women who are shorter and narrower.
- Side Zips: So that you can get in your bag easily, you must carefully consider the bag zipper system. The size zips extend the bag’s length. This type of sleeping bag zipper design is very helpful. Your bag must provide you the ability to open at the bottom to cool down your feet. The half length side zips create lighter weight and potentially make the bad too hot during warmer climate condition. There are some bags that comes with “baffle opening”, this allow better ventilation and very helpful to make your sleep comfortable.
[oxy-latest-posts cols=”4″ showposts=”12″ tags=”” orderby=”date” order=”order” title=”Latest Blog Posts” slider=”true”]